Saturday, July 08, 2006

the new project

Met Msi last night and we discussed her project. She wants me to partner with her in a movie making company. Then I found out she only has an associate's degree. I've got one of those. Now I'm thinking, here's someone who does what she wants, and she doesn't have a bachelors. Damnit, what am I doing with my life?

So, I'm going into the partnership with her. She wants to start a test video, so I told her to map out the song she wants in terms of scenes. She's got a week to do that, and then we'll look at resoures to make it work. Basically we'll go to local bands and make their music videos to start the company up, and then we'll work on our projects and start putting stuff into festivals.

So, I'm THRILLED to death to be working again. I went & printed out my startup stuff for the theaters, and am gonna try to talk to her about what kind of partnership she wants, and try to find some good contracts, that way we've got ourselves protected.

I want to clear out some space & start making folders to get everything organized...

I'm in business, and I couldnt be happier. It's stuff I understand. If I take a class, it'll be to directly apply this to my life.

Damn, it feels good!

b

No comments: