Tuesday, July 11, 2006

i guess i'll read the news

So at the new position, I can't listen to music or watch youtube or do any of the things I used to do when I had a desk that wasn't frequented by members of the public.

*sigh*

So I'm sitting around chatting on gmail, since I refuse to go on myspace today (did I type "today"? I mean for right now), wondering what website I'm going to surf to pass the time. Besides this one, I settled on:

The News.

I'm so wrapped up in my own world, it's about time I paid attention to the outside. I've been avoiding it on purpose, cause it's too depressing, and I still won't watch the news on TV, but I think reading it allows me to digest what's going on on my own time.

So now I'll actually know what's going on in the world. Broaden my horizons some. Who'dve thunk it?

Maybe I'll work on my plays some, work on my designs for the theater some, look up some plays and get 5 years of seasons going.

Maybe I'll start my life.

Wow, when you're not distracted by mindless crap, you actually get stuff done.

Damn.

b

No comments: