Saturday, July 15, 2006

dinner?

So I'm walking in to work to get the key that unclocks my side when I see a guy who used to work thursday nights with me. Now he's on saturdays. He's prolly in his 50s, he's got to be in his 50s, and he hits me with "we were supposed to have dinner"

what?

and he's like "did you forget?" and i'm walking away like "i must have" and he's like "well consider this your reminder"

and all that is running through my head is besu's comment yesterday,

"man, how do you keep getting all these lame-ass dudes?"

it's true. I get lame-ass dudes. Now, fing is, you dont always know about people. But then, then open their mouths, like these dudes. You're 50! And yesterday, THERE IS NO RELATIONSHIP.

what kind of deslusion have you wrapped yourself into?

GROSS!

b

No comments: