Tuesday, June 28, 2005

canadaman

It begins and ends with a consonant, and the only vowel used is "a".

Canadaman.

He's going on tour, and I won't talk to him for a month.
And that's okay... I'm not dependent on him (which is new), but I was starting to get used to talking to him. So it's prolly good that he's leaving, cause I don't want to get too attached.

Perfect timing.

And yet, he says stuff sometimes, and... I dunno... I just feel... I feel like...
I feel like I want to believe him, or that if he keeps it up, I might actually start believing him. Stuff's fun when you're joking, but sometimes, I feel like the line between hypothetical play and possible reality gets blurred, and I'm not sure which side of it I'm on. Which is why I think this break will clear that up for me. I'll either miss him, or I won't.

On the bright side, I might get presents when he gets back from Europe.

I talked to Trusty Best Friend last night, and we were both talking about the joys of being single, and that the only thing you miss from being single is having that one person that you can rely on to always be there for you. That free unconditional love support structure. Then I realized that that's what best friends are for.

So really, I just miss the making out.

No comments: