Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I'm single and unhappy

Datefinder: say you've got said "something"
Datefinder: what now?
me: something?
Datefinder: the spark
me: what about it
Datefinder: what do you do once you have it?
me: nothing
Datefinder: no
Datefinder: that is when you do the discover/develop bit
me: no, that is when you run & hide for cover
Datefinder: oh please
me: !!!
Datefinder: this is why your still single
me: i know
me: i'm not complaining!
Datefinder: So what if he's the first thing on my mind when I wake up in the morning and the last thing I think of when I go to bed at night. But that's just it! That's the problem, because I think we're both doing that "inventing the other person in your head" thing, which bothers me.
Datefinder: not complaining at all
me: what's your point
Datefinder: don't say your single and happy
Datefinder: cuz your not

No comments: