Friday, July 01, 2005

I'm in love

I LOVE THE HP PICTURE MAN!!
I am *so glad* that HP has kept him. He makes me happy.

The Geico Man makes me happy too. I'm even more glad that he got picked up by NetFlix.

They make me so happy!!!

And now, for something completely different.

I watched a batman movie today... like a fanflick. I can't find a direct link, but follow the process and you can see it for yourself.

1. click this link, or copy it to your web browser.
http://movies.msn.com/movies/movie.aspx?m=561036
2. Click any of the blue "clip" links. Let's use "Clip: What implications are you making?"
3. In the MSN Video popup, there's a search box to the left. Type "Batman" and click enter.
4. There's a bunch of batman clips that opens up on the bottom. Click the "Batman: Dead Ends" one. Surprise!

b

No comments: