Thursday, July 07, 2005

The Guard 2: an update

So, I hadn't seen The Guard in a while, and I was wondering...

Then, today, I saw him, so I was all nice and said "Where have you been?"
Then he called me over to where he was and was like, "can I talk to you for five minutes?"

He asked me for my number.

I said no. (!!!)

I told him that I'm not in the habit of giving my number out to strangers, but that If he wanted to do that lunch as planned last week, that it was okay.

I like to think I'm a woman of my word; if I say I'll do something, I will. I also expect this from other people. That's why I tell boys careful the things they say, cause I'll hold them to it.

Anyways, so they changed his hours, which is why I haven't seen him any of the times I avoided his stations. Which is good, cause I have less avoiding to do.

The Besu thinks The Guard wants The Booty.

I just want a free lunch.

b

No comments: