Monday, July 11, 2005

The coolest thing just happened

So, an OLD friend, as in, we met at a conference ONCE... YEARS AGO... and yet somehow managed to keep in touch who used to live in GA then moved to Japan and now lives in LA pursuing a career in composition, who is FABULOUS and I LOVE his work, and I can never sing his praises enough cause he's awesome... we'll call him PianoMan... anyways, he composed for his friend's short films, and the premiere is this weekend.

So he calls me last night to invite me to the NYC premiere.

How cool is that?

So I immediately said yes, and then upon thought reflected that I have to work on saturday, so I immed him that... but I'm prolly going to take the greyhound to nyc right after work. So I'll miss hanging out with him on Saturday, but we'll chill on sunday, before the premiere. Unless he's super busy being shipped around to all the bigwigs who are going to congratulate him on his fantastic sound even before the thing happens.

So I got asked to go to a premiere!

How freaking cool is that?!

b

No comments: