Thursday, January 26, 2006

so much happened today

me: this is the first class i've ever had, where i need loads of extra curricular reading in order to simply understand and comprehend the suggested reading material in order to perform the homework
The Besu: welcome to my life
The Besu: i read a bunch of math stuff to actually do the work i do now
The Besu: outside of the text that is
The Besu: good luck with all the studying
me: thanks, i've got my edith hamilton, my french-english dictionary and my latin book
The Besu: you forgot something i think
m: oh, and my condensed oxford english dictionary
The Besu: and...?
The Besu: DASZ KNOOTS!!!!
me: oh yeah, my german-english dictionary



Freestyler: goodnight beautiful
me: night, knight
Freestyler: you know, you probably get complimented so much that my words are just random molecules in your air.

**I WISH**

No comments: