Saturday, January 07, 2006

and the funny thing is

It's been a long time.
I could catch you up, tell you all about how all a man has to say to me now is "I'm a scorpio", and my libido dies, or even tell you about how friendships die... but instead I'm going to share with you some good news.

After all the talk about leaving theater, after the huge uphill battle i've had to fight against my peers, both theatrically, and those trying to date me:

I've won.

I got straight A's this semester.
Isn't it funny... how eliminating all those things that I (other people were nice enough to keep their similar opinions to themselves) came to see as distractions resulted in my doing well.

Go fig.

So, all that talk about not dating anyone, and not doing any theater because I'm changing focus wasn't talk after all.

Who'dve thunk it?

No comments: