Wednesday, October 19, 2005

welcome back

It’s Kind of Awkward Now: So, have you given up on your blog comepletly or are you just on hiatus?
It’s Kind of Awkward Now: if so that's too bad, I like hearing what you think about things
me: thanks
me: i havent had the time or topics to write about
me: well... i've been too frustrated to put things into words
me: i'd log in, and stare at the screen
me: it's funny, because i miss my blog too
me: thanks for noticing i've been gone
It’s Kind of Awkward Now: np, it was like part o my weekly routine to check in on you. ... I usually don't have much to write about either, but that's why I draw stuff
It’s Kind of Awkward Now signed off at 11:33:10 PM.
It’s Kind of Awkward Now signed on at 11:33:51 PM.
It’s Kind of Awkward Now: I thought you blogged to get your frustrations out

No comments: