Sunday, March 07, 2010

One of these statements is a lie.

You can't cheat when you're single.

I went on a date friday night. For about three hours before I left home, all I could do was feel like I was cheating on my ex. Or the memory of my ex, or something.

I have to let him go. He's not coming back. If he was, he'd have done it already. So, with that in mind, and without turning into the 30 year old depressed single gal, I went on a date.

It was very low-key, I had dinner with a group of people I didn't know, and the best part, it was great. I was completely out of my element, and it was great!

I vow to leave the house more, to meet new people, have new experiences and live more. There are loads of fun to be had outside of my office and house walls.

I will stop waiting for things that will never happen and I will have more fun.

I'm smiling through a broken heart, but I'm still smiling.

No comments: