Monday, May 26, 2008

best. weekend. ever.

girl's weekend out.
I was fully prepared for it to suck.

I was not prepared for the "weekend of firsts"

it was mad crazy.

in the end, I learned alot:
how to live in the moment.
how to live without a plan.
how to [edited].
how to let things go.
how to be treated like a lady.
how to demand treatment like a lady and expect nothing less.
how to [edited again].
[just plain edited].


and, after everything,
I'm in like.
And it feels really, really good.
The weird part is, I've no idea how old he is.
But we rock.
Like is good. I like "like."


We'll see. I'm not holding my breath or anything. And, I've got a few loose ends to clean up, like the bear (who has got to go) and the feelings for my exbf that I haven't gotten over yet.

Yes, they're still there. It takes me a while to move past people. I allow them so much into me and my heart that I can't just "move on" at the snap of a finger. But I can't let my fellow mixed scotsman in without letting someone out so I've got to get to steppin on that.

You read me. Mixed Scotsman.
Gor-GEOUS.
I like like.
I'm in like.
I think I'll stay here for a while.
The water's fine.

=)

b, who saw firsthand that everything happens for a reason, and everything works out the way it's supposed to.

No comments: