Saturday, September 13, 2008

Still alive.

Alot has been going on.
There are things happening I'd love to share here, but can't.

There are opinions I have regarding current state of affairs I'd love to share, but can't.

There are major stressors in life I'd kill to express but can't.

All I can say is I'm still here. Still alive.

Kicking; for I have no choice.

In the grand scheme of things, nothing I complain about is really all that bad. Stressful, yes indeedy, but nothing's majorly bad. Maybe a heartbreak that won't go away (believe me, I've tried) but in all, nothing really to report.

If you called me on a regular basis, you'd already know anyway. :P

In the end, for some reason, I can't escape the feeling that if only I marry a Scotsman, all would be fine.

What is that?

b

No comments: